It's almost been three weeks since I arrived in this stylish city, Sydney, and in many opportunities I felt the urge to write down what I was seeing, hearing or reading so as to "record" it in some way. So here I am. New experiences inspire and move one, they change us and by sharing them we make them real, and who knows, they might inspire you too.
During these 'adaptation days' I've been walking about Sydney's suburbs: Surry Hills: artistic and fashion; Darlinghurst: full of bars and youth life; The rocks-Cicular Quay: with the Opera House and Harbour bridge; Bondi, Coogee and Bronte: great Beaches and full of small food shops and bars; well, there are more, and all of them are worthy!
I move around with my mind widely open, taking the time to ask me what I visualize myself doing??? which task, which place, which industry. I mean, when you come to stay for a considerable time, you have to start your life again, but now here, and you don't know what's going to happen! The advantage of this is that there are thousand of options, you've not even thought of many of them before.
This is at one level, inside yourself, and is what motivates you and keeps your energy up. I move and seek opportunities to be as near as possible of these things I like. I know this will take time to happen, Rome wasn't built in a day, but I'll be here, on the way...
Meanwhile, I know I have to work in something, whatever, so I apply for everything I read about jaja, just a job to support my happy staying.
I'll let you know!
I love to hear peoples' stories, to look around and observe behaviours, actions, it might become very interesting with the diversity of cultures. For the acting eye, this is great, every reality or simple story can be a scene to perform or and idea to improvise. I think many deserve to be told, in the coming lines I will try to post some.
During these 'adaptation days' I've been walking about Sydney's suburbs: Surry Hills: artistic and fashion; Darlinghurst: full of bars and youth life; The rocks-Cicular Quay: with the Opera House and Harbour bridge; Bondi, Coogee and Bronte: great Beaches and full of small food shops and bars; well, there are more, and all of them are worthy!
I move around with my mind widely open, taking the time to ask me what I visualize myself doing??? which task, which place, which industry. I mean, when you come to stay for a considerable time, you have to start your life again, but now here, and you don't know what's going to happen! The advantage of this is that there are thousand of options, you've not even thought of many of them before.
This is at one level, inside yourself, and is what motivates you and keeps your energy up. I move and seek opportunities to be as near as possible of these things I like. I know this will take time to happen, Rome wasn't built in a day, but I'll be here, on the way...
Meanwhile, I know I have to work in something, whatever, so I apply for everything I read about jaja, just a job to support my happy staying.
I'll let you know!
I love to hear peoples' stories, to look around and observe behaviours, actions, it might become very interesting with the diversity of cultures. For the acting eye, this is great, every reality or simple story can be a scene to perform or and idea to improvise. I think many deserve to be told, in the coming lines I will try to post some.
Primeras semanas en Sydney
Me voy moviendo con la mente bien abierta, tomándome el tiempo para preguntarme que me visualizo haciendo???que tarea, en que lugar, en que industria. Cuando venís a instalarte a un nuevo lugar por un tiempo considerable, es como si nacieras de nuevo, tenes que empezar tu vida aca y no tenes idea de lo que puede llegar a pasar! La ventaja de esto es que hay miles de opciones, y muchas de ellas ni las habías pensado antes.
Esto es a nivel personal, lo que está adentro tuyo, y es lo que te motiva y te mantiene con la energia bien despierta. Yo me muevo y busco oportunidades para estar lo más cerca posible de estas cosas que me gustan. Se que lleva su tiempo que esto se de, como dice la frase: 'Rome wasn' built in a day', pero aquí estare, en la ruta...
Esto es a nivel personal, lo que está adentro tuyo, y es lo que te motiva y te mantiene con la energia bien despierta. Yo me muevo y busco oportunidades para estar lo más cerca posible de estas cosas que me gustan. Se que lleva su tiempo que esto se de, como dice la frase: 'Rome wasn' built in a day', pero aquí estare, en la ruta...
Mientras tanto, se que tengo que trabajar en algo, lo que venga, y estoy aplicando a todo lo que encuentro jaja, para laburar en algo que me permita bancar mi feliz estadía acá.
Ya les contare que sale!
Me encanta escuchar las historias de la gente, mirar afuera y observar comportamientos, acciones, y eso puede ponerse muy interesante con la diversidad de culturas. Para el ojo de actriz, esto es buenisimo, cada realidad o simple historia es una escena para actuar o un disparador de ideas para improvisar. Considero que muchas merecen ser contadas, en las próximas líneas tratare de plasmar algunas.

Clers, excelente idea!
ReplyDeleteMe mató que estuviera en 2 idiomas.
BESO ENORME
Clarita L.
Clers!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAy sister q emocion VERTE!! quien te saco esas fotos? que lindos lugares! que buena tu narracion, me transporto alla y te imagino haciendo todo lo q contas, explota tu don de escribir! Muy pro que sea en ingles y en español!!!!! Es muy loco que estes alla..
Espero ansiosa mas relatos y fotos.
Te super extraño!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mechi
Clari!!! Que alegria saber de vos!! Cada dia que pasa me dan mas ganas de hacer los que estas haciendo.. ya llegara el momento! Mientras tanto espero ansiosa seguir conociendo de cerca tus vivencias!! Me encanto tu relato.. Te quiero mucho!! Espero mas fotos de teatros jajaja Besotes
ReplyDeleteAnto
Amigaaaa! que lindo verte... y leer que estas descubriendo, y buscando en tu interior. Seguro encontrarás mucho!
ReplyDeleteSeguiré feliz tus crónicas!!
Un beso enorme!
Rit
clariii!! que lindo tu relatoo yo lo lei todo en ingles y despus me di cuenta que estaba en castellano!! aja igual por suerte lo entendi
ReplyDeletemuy buena relatora que bueno que lo estes disrutando al maximo!
espero mas noticias de tu nuevo trabajo y de tus experiencias
mucha suerte!! te extraño hermanita